Easy scholarships to Apply for 2022-2023
Sunday The Hour 01:06
ADD TO FAVOURITE
Easy scholarships to Apply for 2022-2023:
For those pressed on time, easy scholarships are a sensible choice. Scholarships already help provide tuition assistance for college or grad school, but easy scholarships go beyond to make this process even simpler. Also, don’t let a low GPA scare you away from applying as these scholarships don’t look at your grades. Hopefully, the process will be gratifying, and that you will have a good chance at winning easy scholarships. Here’s our list below.
1. Goodwall ScholarshipNow Challenge | Easy scholarship
Share a short video telling us how this scholarship can help you reach your educational and professional goals.
That's right. No essay, no recommendation letter, no minimum GPA, and no fuss.
Apply in 5 minutes by:
- Complete your Goodwall profile.
- Post your video to Goodwall telling us your story with the hashtag #ScholarshipNow. Don't forget to add a caption!
- Deadline: June 30, 2022.
2. The Earnest Scholarship Fund | Easy scholarship
Since 2019, we have awarded $625,000 to 135 deserving students through the Earnest Scholarship Fund. We believe we have a responsibility to give back, and so we use a portion of our profits to fund $5,000 scholarships for 50 students across the country.
- Enrolled, or soon to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university in Fall 2022.
- There are no minimum GPA, residency, or major requirements.
- High School Students if they are or will be enrolled as a full-time student*.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (including DACA students)
*The student must be enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university in Fall 2022.
- Deadline: July 31, 2022.
3. Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship
The $2,000 No Essay Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! The scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced in Niche's e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page. You can apply once each month, with a new winner selected every month.
Open to all high school and college students. Simply log in or create a free account below to apply.
- Deadline: June 30, 2022.
4. The ScholarshipPoints Scholarship
ScholarshipPoints awards one $10,000 scholarship every quarter of the year exclusively to members. There is no essay required. Simply sign up to be automatically entered into the scholarship.
- Must be thirteen (13) years of age or older on the date of entry
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia
- Must be currently attending (or planning to attend) a college located in the United States.
Great thing is it takes about 2 minutes to enter, it’s quarterly and you can apply every quarter.
5. No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship
This scholarship is one one of the tops when it comes to easy scholarships. When you create an account, you will automatically have a single application submitted on your behalf to apply to enter the monthly Scholarship. As a bonus, without any further effort, you can apply to hundreds more scholarships automatically.
- Deadline: June 29, 2022.
Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstake. The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the five (5) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:
- a parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
- a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
- a parent who currently has a child enrolled as a high school senior located within the United States;
- a student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior located with the United States;
- a student or a parent whose child has graduated from an accredited undergraduate school.
Deadline: June 30, 2022.
7. Cappex Easy Money Scholarship
The Cappex Easy Money Scholarship is a no brainer and offered every month! There is no GPA requirement and no essay to write. In fact, all you have to do is create a profile and fill out what you do in your free time.
8. Too Cool to Pay for School Scholarship
Paying for school can be stressful. That’s why they decided to make it super easy and fast to enter this $1,000 scholarship!
Simply register and you could be the next winner of this easy scholarship!
- Open to all current high school, college, and graduate students
- Open to US residents, DACA and undocumented students, and international students currently studying in the US.
- Only one entry allowed per person per quarter. A new winner will be chosen every quarter.
- Scholarships or prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
Deadline: (March, June, September & December) every year.
9. $2,500 SmarterCollege Scholarship
This $2,500 Scholarship does not require an essay! All you need to do to be entered is to fill out your name and email, and a few other information.
- Deadline: Jun 30, 2022,
10. BigFuture Scholarship
There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or citizenship requirements. It’s easy to enter scholarship drawings each month. Simply complete one of the steps before the deadline, and you’ll be automatically entered to win $500 and $40,000!
- Eligibility: Students whose families earn less than $60,000 a year have extra chances at scholarship.
Frequently asked questions about easy scholarships:
Can I improve my chances at winning an easy scholarship?
Generally, these is no additional effort to help you win an easy scholarship other than applying when additional entry dates become available. They are dissimilar to a traditional scholarship where perhaps you can write “better” essay or perhaps have someone proofread your application.
What is the best strategy for applying for easy scholarships?
We suggest that you apply to as many scholarships as possible, both easy and traditional. However, given that easy scholarships are more difficult to secure, you should cast a wide net and also apply to scholarships with more specific criteria which applies to you (bonus- there will be less competition).
Are there any drawbacks to applying for easy scholarships?
The biggest downside of applying for easy scholarships is that many students can enter. This means that your chances of winning are lower than scholarships with essays and other specific criteria. The truth is that many of these scholarships are more similar to contests than a “true” scholarship competition based on merit or an essay.
Bottom line for applying to these quick and easy scholarships:
Easy scholarships should not be your only focus when applying for scholarships. Just be sure that you are also applying to other scholarships with more specific and substantial criteria. Statistically, these scholarships may prove easier to attain, because there are less applicants and the candidate may be a perfect fit for that specific scholarship criteria.
For more information, kindly join our Telegram channel: