What data might we collect from you? We may collect and process the following data:
- Data you provide by filling out forms on the site, including data provided at registration to use the site and other shared registrations (e.g., social media logins) or subscribing to our services or posting materials or requesting other services.
- Data you provide when attending a training course on our site or completing a survey or voting operations or providing reviews or testimonials or feedback.
- Data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you inform us of any difficulty you face when using our site.
- Correspondence record in case of contact with us.
- General, aggregated, demographic, and non-personal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may access details related to your location and your phone, including the unique identifier of your device.
- Transaction details you conducted through our site and details of our provision of the services you requested.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, in addition to data related to your general use of the internet. (For example, by using technology that stores data on your device or accesses it, such as cookies, conversion tracking codes, web beacons, etc. (collectively referred to as "cookies").
- Your email address provided to us by third parties who confirmed to us that they obtained your consent to share your email address.
- Any other data we deem necessary to enhance your experience using the site.
How will we use your data? We may use the data in the following cases:
To provide you with information or products or services that you request from us or that we think you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
To fulfill obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any other party using our site, or between you and us.
To improve our services and provide better and more personalized services.
To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our site.
To notify you of changes made to our site.
For any other reason we see as necessary to enhance your browsing experience of the site.
Other parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliated companies or non-affiliated service providers. You realize the importance of these companies having access to the relevant data to perform their tasks. We ensure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies for use through your use of the site.
Marketing and promotions. We may also use the data to provide you with information about goods and services that you may be interested in, as well as to enhance your browsing and usage experience of the site, service messages, new features and improvements, special offers, and significant events. We can communicate with you through various channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, posts, phone, and application messages. We may allow a third party to use the data, for example: we may provide the data to advertisers to assist them in reaching the targeted audience to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (i.e., by displaying their ads to the targeted audience).
Business Transfers: In the event of an acquisition of our company or essentially all of our assets, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
Protecting Our Site and Other Sites: We disclose the customer's account and other personal data when we believe that this disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and investigations that are conducted to enforce laws and to protect the rights or property or the safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and institutions for several reasons, including protection against fraud and minimizing credit risks.
Please note that our site may occasionally contain links to and from the websites of the networks of companies we deal with, advertisers, and our affiliates. When entering a link from one of these links, please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies, and we will not bear any responsibility or claim for these policies. Please also check the policies of those sites before submitting any personal data or other information to them.
It is important for you to ensure the protection of your password and the device you use to access our site to avoid any unauthorized access by others. You alone bear the responsibility for keeping your password completely confidential, for example, make sure to log out after using one of the shared devices.
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is not completely secure. Despite this, we will do our best to protect the data, but we do not guarantee the protection of the data sent to our site, and you alone bear the consequences of the risks of sending any data.
How can you access and modify the data? You can access a large set of data related to your account and your transactions with the site for the purpose of viewing the data and updating it in some cases.
Examples of data that you can easily access on the site:
- Updated data regarding the latest purchase orders you made.
- Personal identification data (including, name, email, password, correspondence, and personal advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Email notification settings.
You can refuse to receive emails from our site in the future at any time by adjusting your customer correspondence preferences, through the unsubscribe link in email correspondence.
How can you contact us? If you have any inquiries related to your data on the site, please contact us at [email protected] and inform us of the exact description of your inquiries, and we will respond and address them.