ADD TO FAVOURITE
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey. Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Host Institution: Participating Universities in Turkey
Level/Fields of study: Bachelors, Masters or PhD Programmes in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities
Target group: Citizens of all countries
The scholarship includes university and program placement, monthly stipend (Bachelor: 800 TL per month; Masters: 1,100 TL per month; PhD: 1,600 TL per month), tuition fee, once-off return flight ticket, health insurance, accommodation and one year Turkish Language Course.
The normal duration of award is:
• Undergraduate: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
• Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
• PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Minimum Academic Criteria:
• Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
• Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
• Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
• To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
• To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
• To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
• Citizens of all countries
• Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year
• Researchers and academicians
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. Candidates applying at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD levels are welcome to apply between 10 January – 20 February 2021. Research applicants can apply throughout the year.