ADD TO FAVOURITE
Università della Calabria(University of Calabria) Scholarship
Università Della Calabria announces a public selection process for early admission of Extra-EU students to 1st Cycle Degree Courses (Three years Bachelor Degrees), 2nd Cycle One-Tier Degree Courses (Five years Master’s Degrees) and 2nd Cycle Degree Courses (Two Years’Master’s Degrees) for a.y. 2021/2022. The selection process will be based on qualifications only.
For the academic year 2022-2023, Università Della Calabria is going to award 120 scholarships to foreign students enrolled to English-taught Master's Degrees. The scholarship includes tuitions fees, winners will also benefit from free services, such as board and lodging, and a € 2,500.00 allowance.
About University of Calabria:
The University of Calabria (Italian: Università della Calabria, UNICAL) is a state-run university in Italy. Located in Arcavacata, a hamlet of Rende and a suburb of Cosenza, the university was founded in 1972. Among its founders there were Beniamino Andreatta, Giorgio Gagliani, Pietro Bucci and Paolo Sylos Labini. It currently has about 35,000 students, 800 teaching and research staff and about 700 administrative staff.
The Campus of the University of Calabria was originally designed by Vittorio Gregotti and Dänen Martensson. The buildings are situated along a suspension bridge, which is currently 1.3 kilometres long. As in British and North-American campuses, students live in specific residential blocks near the University. The whole structure is swathed in greenery of hills near Arcavacata, a small village at 10 km from Cosenza, and 4 km from the city center of Rende.
The University is organized in the following departments:
- Biology, ecology and geosciences
- Chemistry and chemical technologies
- Pharmacy and Health and Nutrition
- Civil Engineering
- Computer engineering, modeling, electronics and systems
- Mechanical Engineering, Energy and Management Engineering
- Engineering for the environment and the territory and chemical engineering
- Languages and Education
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Business and Law
- Economics, Statistics and Finance
- Political and Social Sciences
- Humanistic studies
- The student must be from outside the European Union
- The student must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- The student must be distinguished on an academic level.
- Available Majors: You can access the available majors by clicking here
Before completing the admission application, we recommend that you prepare as much documentation as is useful for the assessment. Below is the documentation that you can upload, each one separately, in a single pdf:
- First page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree (required if you are applying for a master's degree course - 2 years)
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Italian language certificate (if you are in possession)
- English language certificate (if you are in possession)
- Other useful documents
How to apply for the admission call:
- Register on Esse3 Portal (only for unregistered candidates)
- Access Esse3 Portal
- Go to the top-right Menu -> Registrar's Office -> Admission test
- Select the chosen degree course
- You MUST select the competition: "CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS ..........."
- The call deadline is April 14, 2022
- You can apply ONLY for one Degree Course, if you want to change degree course you must first to cancel the previous application
- If necessary, within the call deadline you can upload in your application the missing documentation useful for the assessment
- If you do not find the information requested in the FUTURE STUDENTS FAQ, contact: [email protected]