The call is open for the Malaysian Government Scholarships 2022. The Malaysian Government Scholarships is an initiative using the Ministry of Education Malaysia to Study for Masters & Ph.D. Degree.
This Malaysian Government Scholarship for International Students aims to aid the Malaysian Government’s attempt to Attract, Motivate International Students from abroad. Students with Different Academic Backgrounds are welcome to apply for this MIS Scholarship.
There is No Nationality restriction. After 2 years MGS open this Scholarship. There are a lot of Universities in this scholarship. A wide range of courses are available. Applicants’ age should not be more than 45 years old.
Malaysia has gained Much popularity during the Last Few Years. Studying in Malaysia is quite Beneficial For you! Many high-ranking universities are present here that offer diversity.
Presently, there are more than 100,000 International Students from over 150 countries in Malaysia. In fact, it’s the 11th Most popular study destination worldwide according to UNESCO. More details regarding Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 is given below.
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th June 2022
- Available fields:
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing
- Medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Malaysian Government Scholarships' Universities
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)