Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) promotes capacity building within organizations in 51 countries by providing training and education scholarships through fellowships for professionals.
OKP has replaced the NFP and is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation.
Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship| Details:
- Host Country: Netherlands.
- Host university: The best universities in Netherlands.
- Funded by: The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Course Level:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master's programs (duration 12 to 24 months).
- Dairy Products Manufacturing.
- Food security.
- Water management.
- Climate change logistics.
- Gender Studies.
- Rule of Law (and Human Rights).
- Governance (with a focus on public administration).
- Media and the press.
Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship| Funding:
- Health & liability insurance.
- Visa application costs.
- Tuition fees.
- Travel costs.
- Study materials.