FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship 2023 | Great Opportunity
Wednesday The Hour 16:03
ADD TO FAVOURITE
FINCAD established the annual FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance to pursue graduate-level studies.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship provides much-needed funding to help women succeed in their post-graduate studies in finance and the capital markets.
About FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
FINCAD's team consists of the industry's best and brightest quantitative financial analysts, software developers and supporting teams. They offer unmatched expertise in derivatives finance, giving their customers all the tools and support they need to succeed.
The FINCAD team does not rest until our customers are completely satisfied.
FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship | Details
- Host Institution(s): Any accredited University.
- Level/Field(s) of study: Master’s of PhD program in Finance with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship | Funding
FINCAD, the Capital Markets Group of Zafin, remains committed to supporting talented women in the capital markets through our annual Women in Finance Scholarship opportunity.
The Women in Finance Scholarship are aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Once a year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship | Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled and attending a Master's or PhD Finance program on a full-time basis.
- Have less than 10 years of total work experience, and less than 5 years of professional experience in the financial field.
- Be a female citizen of any country who is enrolled in a post-graduate program in Finance at an accredited university.
FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship | Application instructions
The application period for 2022 is now closed.
Check back here in Spring 2023 to apply for our next scholarship opportunity.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more information about scholarships, kindly join our Telegram channel: