Ozyegin University Scholarships
Thursday The Hour 10:08
ADD TO FAVOURITE
International Scholarships at the Ozyegin University, Turkey
If you are a student interested in studying in Turkey, you can now apply for the international scholarship offered by Ozyegin University in Turkey. The scholarship is available to all international applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year.
About Ozyegin University:
Ozyegin University is a private and non-profit university in Istanbul that strives to be one of the premier entrepreneurial research universities of Turkey. It ranks in the top 30 universities of the nation and also has a position in the QS World Rankings
Host University : Ozyegin University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Tuition fee
Place of Study: Turkey
All applicants will be considered for scholarships as part of the admissions review process. Thus, there is no separate application process for scholarships.
Candidates` overall academic profile will be a determinant factor for the scholarship grand. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified when you are sent the acceptance email.
Eligible Countries: International students entering Turkey from any overseas country are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate subjects that are taught at Ozyegin University can be undertaken.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must be full-time international students at the Ozyegin University admitted in the applied undergrad program.
HOW TO APPLY
You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation - You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong "Motivation letter" will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)
*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Once you click on SUBMIT button, International Office receives your application for evaluation:
- If you have missing documents, International Office will inform you through e-mail. Your application will not be further evaluated till you provide the missing documents.
- If the application is completed, the related faculty admission committee will evaluate your application and decide on Acceptance-Rejection-Scholarship percentage.
You will be informed through e-mail about your application; Please check your E-mail regularly
If you are accepted;
- You will be given a student ID number (ex: S009999) and will be asked to transfer 1000$ USD pre-payment amount to the given USD account. Details will be given in the E–mail, please read the E-mail you receive carefully!
(The pre-payment is going to be deducted from the Fall semester tuition fees)
- As soon as we receive your pre-payment, you will be provided hard copy acceptance and Visa letters by post (Please type your accurate home address during application). You can also send us the proof of pre-payment deposit via e-mail to get your hard copy documents.
- Once you get your acceptance and visa letters, you are required to deal with your student visa application by yourself. Please do not be late to communicate with the consulate for visa application.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the pre-payment is non-refundable unless you receive the Visa rejection from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your area.