EIFFEL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Wednesday The Hour 14:10
ADD TO FAVOURITE
EIFFEL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at Ph.D. level.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022:
Host Country: France
Funded By: The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
Degree Level: Master’s Degree /Doctoral Degree
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates applying for masters and doctoral level programs:
- Candidates will be given a monthly stipend of €1,181.
- Candidates will be facilitated with international air travel from their home country to Campus.
- Candidates will be given train tickets within France twice. One is to their first study location and the other is to the last study location.
- Candidates will be provided with up to €50 for local transportation.
- Candidates will be given health insurance if they are coming from outside the European Economic Area.
- Supplemental health insurance is also provided to all candidates if they enroll themselves within 2 months of their arrival to France.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to participate in cultural activities.
Check also: REACH OXFORD SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- Candidates must be non- French nationals. Candidates having dual nationality, having one of France are not eligible.
- Candidates must be of 25 years’ age or above at the time of the 2022 competition.
- Applicants rejected in the previous competitions are not eligible to apply for the application at each level.
- Students who have previously received an Eiffel scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Students who had previously received the scholarship at the Master’s level are also eligible to apply for the scholarship at the doctoral level.
- Non-French-speaking candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Masters’s level, candidates studying in France are not eligible to apply.
- For the Doctoral level, students studying abroad are given priority over French students.
- You must have an excellent academic record.
• Submission of online applications: week of 27 September 2021.
• Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France: 7 January 2022.
• Interested students should contact the institution that is to submit their
application to determine that institution’s deadline for submission of
students’ application materials.
• Publication of results: week of 4 April 2022.
Results are announced in the beginning of April so as to allow students applying to other scholarship programs to learn early on whether they have been selected for an
The Eiffel scholarship cannot be held concurrently with another French government scholarship, Erasmus+ scholarship, or scholarship from the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. In such cases, selected candidates must give up one of their
scholarships. If they decide to give up the Eiffel scholarship, they shall immediately inform Campus France, in its capacity as administrator of the Eiffel program for the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Nomination of candidates
1-French higher education institutions shall preselect candidates for Eiffel
scholarships from among the best foreign applicants to their academic programs.
2-Institutions shall complete and submit the online applications, using the form appropriate for each level of study. They shall ensure that applications meet the criteria of the Eiffel Program.
The duration of the academic program, including mandatory internships in France or abroad, must be clearly stated in the application. Each institution may nominate a maximum of 40 candidates per field of study for a master’s scholarship. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
3. No later than 7 January 2022, institutions must send to Campus France a list of the applications they previously submitted online. This digital document must bear the institution’s seal and the signature of the head of the institution (university
president or director), or his or her representative. The digitized document is to be e-mailed to [email protected]