ADD TO FAVOURITE
The Applications are now open to apply for the King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia for Fall 2022. The King Fahd University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Full Masters and PhD and MBA Degree Programs. King Fahd University is Recognized as a world-class Prestigious University. You don’t Need IELTS/TOEFL for Online Applications to Submit. King Fahd was a King of Saudi Arabia and regarded as one of the Famous Kings of Saudi Arabia.
All the International Students, as well as Local Saudi Residents, are welcome to apply for this Prestigious KFUPM Full Scholarship Program.
King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including MBA, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
No Application Fee Charged by the University. The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD. Admissions. You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022| Details:
- Country: Saudi Arabia.
- University: King Fahd University.
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Deadlines: 22nd January 2022.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022| Available Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Applied Statistics.
- Architectural Engineering.
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- City & Regional Planning.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Science.
- Construction Engineering & Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- Information Assurance & Security.
- Life Sciences.
- Materials Science & Engineering.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Physics.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
- Systems & Control Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022| Funding:
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022| Eligibility Criteria:
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2022| Required Documents:
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above Mandatory Documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
King Fahd University Scholarship| How to Apply:
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply. Please Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University.
For more information, kindly join our Telegram channel: