Masters Scholarships in Canada
Wednesday The Hour 18:07
ADD TO FAVOURITE
Masters Scholarships in Canada : Explore the Opportunity to Immigrate to Canada
The McCall MacBain Scholarships go beyond providing financial aid to students. This program fosters a supportive community and offers a wide range of activities.
The scholarships exclusively provide financial support, which enables recipients to expand their leadership skills and tackle significant challenges. Through this program, you'll have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of yourself and those around you. A mentor, professional coach, and supervisor will assist you in setting new goals during your studies. Various activities and seminars are organized to build a network of relationships and foster cooperation among all recipients.
There are over 450 options available, allowing you to choose from a diverse range of fields such as engineering, literature, law, dentistry, education, science, medicine, and environmental sciences. This program is regarded as one of the most influential initiatives in Canada for those seeking to immigrate.
- Type: Master's degree
- Duration: One to two years
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries worldwide.
- Majors: Inter-Faculty Studies, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Arts, Dental and Oral Health Sciences, Education, Engineering, Law, College of Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, Music, Science. Sub-disciplines can be found here.
- Tuition fees covered.
- Monthly stipend of $2000.
- One-time transfer allowance.
- Additional $5000 for a meaningful summer experience for students not engaged in summer studies.
- Leadership skills training.
- Guidance system.
- Various activities and seminars.
- Graduation certificate obtained by August 2024.
- OR a Bachelor's degree obtained within the past 5 years, from January 2018 onwards.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution, with a minimum duration of four years.
- Academic score of 3/4 GPA or 2/4 in the last two years.
- Demonstrated involvement in society and appreciation for diverse cultures.
- If your studies were conducted in English-medium institutions, submit a statement confirming the language of instruction and syllabus.
TOEFL paper-based exam is not accepted.
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score of 86, with no component score less than 20.
- IELTS: Overall band score of 6.5 or above.
- Provide the certificate from the test center; paper certificates for IELTS are not accepted.
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Original transcript in English, accompanied by an English translation of the original transcript.
- Recommendation letter (dated within the past 12 months) explaining the applicant's suitability for the program. More information can be found in the application instructions.
- Additional documents may vary depending on the chosen program. Click here to access the application form.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
You can apply for the scholarship using the direct application link provided below.
Note: Original and certified copies of documents must be obtained.